MrFaiz kindly bought me some fresh fruits a few days ago.
I was thinking about making some quick dessert using those strawberry, raspberry and blueberry. I smiled when I thought of chocolate. Who wouldn’t kan
Apart from the chocolate vanilla pudding, I have something else that I would like to share with. There will be photos of my new baby in the kitchen.
As there are quite many pictures today, please, bear with me
I wanted to prepare a rich chocolate pudding, added a thin layer of my favorite cookies crumbs, arranged another gorgeous layer of the fresh fruits and finished it with a dollop of delicious vanilla cream.
The chocolate pudding was the easiest dessert ever. I made a batch, easily served 4 people.
If there’s no vanilla cream in your freezer, don’t be worried. You could still enjoy the creamy and melt in your mouth sensation of the pudding, just on it’s own.
I added 1 generous teaspoon of my organic vanilla in the pudding mixture for a greater vanilla smell.
Everybody loved it.
Now, I would like to share my excitement in the kitchen with my new baby, a set of 16 pieces Mix and Match Colorful Cutlery.
They just arrived in Kuopio a few days ago
I often see food bloggers from USA and Europe use beautiful cutlery set for their food photography. The idea of mix and match colors really caught my eyes. Then I was thinking, maybe it’s a good idea to buy one as a present to myself.
I got too excited holding them for the first time.
I love the fine quality of the stainless steel and gorgeous prints on the cutlery arms. They are just as beautiful as I expected
I bought the set for £19.99 from Strawberryfool.com, an online shop based in UK. They offer beautiful choices of kitchen and housewares and many other stuff in the website. I paid additional £8 for delivery cost and it reached here in 1 week time.
They deliver to most countries including Malaysia. Siapa yang berminat boleh cuba
Happy New Year everyone!
Chocolate Vanilla Pudding Layers
- a batch of vanilla pudding
- some cookies of your favorite (butter cookies etc), make crumbs
- some fresh fruits
- 100 ml of vanilla cream, whipped
- Prepare chocolate cornstarch pudding as recipe below. Pour in your desired mould/cups/glass and keep cold at room temperature.
- Add a thin layer of your favorite cookies crumbs onto the chocolate pudding. Then arrange another layer of fresh fruits and finish it with a dollop of delicious vanilla cream.
- Keep cold in your fridge or serve right away.
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Place over medium heat, and stir in milk. Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Remove from heat, and stir in margarine and vanilla. Let cool briefly, and serve warm, or chill in refrigerator until serving.